Wednesday, November 25, 2009

KCH~~Without u wic happiness

Im happy bczz I jz realise ur face not longer appear in my mind anymore~~~Yea u deeply hurt me before,and it is a lesson for me to make me become mature…So I wont believe any promises anymore…Someone ever told me if u treat someone kind,sure someone will do so….And my heart heal jor and I should enjoy my life without u,n without u,my life become more happiness….. Reluctant this word will not appear in my mind anymore….Thankiuuu bcoz of u n I Find back myself RONA Thanksss again n hope u will success in ur life ya~~ Someone pls don’t force me,I cant,I cant b so selfish…Find someone that better than me,im not worth for u to do so many things…im not as good as u though!!!u noe the reason why…We will be best friend forever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment